Arsenal to AI or not to!
Arsenal- amazing AI, for Sony, Fuji, Canon and Nikon peeps.
There is a great new app being promoted via the web. Found it on Facebook and saw it had a Kickstarter run already, which was funded and then some.
CAPTURE AMAZING PHOTOS
Unlock the full potential of your DSLR or mirrorless camera. Arsenal’s ultralight hardware uses state of the art AI to take better photos in any condition.
I invite you to go to their well laid out Web-site and see what Brian Stout the creator of Arsenal has put together for you. https://witharsenal.com
TAKE FULL WIRELESS CONTROL
Arsenal lets you control your camera from up to 100 feet away. Use the smart assistant AI, set the shutter speed, aperture, and ISO, see a live preview, or trigger the shutter from your smartphone.
For all you wishing to read a bit more here, some features of software and hardware:
- Connects to most Canon, Fuji, Nikon and Sony DSLR and mirrorless cameras. See full list here.
- Works with any IOS 9.0+ or Android 4.4+ smartphone
- Smart assistant AI
- Manual Mode to adjust Shutter, Aperture, ISO, etc
- Timelapse Mode for advanced control
- Connects to camera via Micro USB cable (included)
- Powerful ARM processor
- Weighs 2 ounces (57 grams)
- Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFi-enabled
- Up to 100-foot wireless range
- Charge while in use (with any USB-compatible battery pack, not included)
I am most impressed by the way the tool and app together will make stacking images for HDR so much more accessible for most of us. Where before there might have been a time restraint or concern, much of the thinking will be taken care of by Arsenal, as your assistant. Always goo to be the king in your own photography domain.
Do go and check out this astounding new addition to your photography Arsenal !
Have fun Shooting!